08 April, 2012

My Sunshine

Sunshine No.1 when she was 5years old



9years old pretty girl

Now she ad standard 3 in primary school. Not a little girl yet a pretty.

I was the one who carried her back home from hospital when she was born. She was the first little girl called me "yi yi" (姨姨). 8 years ago, I was teaching her to call me, drawing, playing with her and carried her, showered her, feed her, put her to sleep. Now, she is sitting together with me doing homework. Times fly, still remember the first full song she sang to me was Top Of The World imagine that time she was just 3years old. She is my first sunshine. She is the one able to make me laugh and brings happiness to me when I'm down.




Sunshine No.2

This little handsome boy was the first boy called me 姑姐. He really make me headache sometime. He is just so so so active. Once you start playing with him, I can guarantee you that night surely can have a nice sleep. Take care of him really need lot of energy, and you really can enjoy the moment when he is with you. We all called him 38 at home, the place will full with laughter when he is there. His 38 stuff always the best medicine to "de-stress" me.




Sunshine No.3 & 4

These little boy and girl born in a rich and warm family. They are two typical "banana" cant even speak cantonese. Hahaha... But same as their cousin bro also 38 and 38. Have less memories with them bcoz of my studies in Kuantan. Cant spend more time with them. Their mother is the BEST sister in the world for me.

Another two little sunshine are younger brother of Sunshine N0.1 who is 3years old and younger sister of Sunshine No.2 only 1year old plus. Two little cutie babies.




Sunshine No. 5


Cutest Sunshine No. 6

She is a girl who likes to think. Why am I said so? Let's see............




at home when she was around 10 months old... *thinking*




when she was at the beach..... *thinking*

also she LOVES to watch tv shows especially Bunny




actually she was watching Bunny show and I was blocking her.... LOL...

Cute rite, everything of them are the BEST medicine in the world to cheer me up. They are the positive motive to push me go forwards. No matter how sad or tired I am, all of these will gone automatically when I see them. Thanks god for giving me such cute and lovely nephews and nieces. LOVE them so much...

4 comments:

  1. 哇~那么多仔仔囡囡啊?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya... cute mah??? all my darlings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 自己生一个再来说啦~哈哈哈~

      Delete
    2. then that one is my 心肝宝贝 ad...LOL

      Delete